Pages

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

PCAD 148 - Lisca Meijer

Lisca is the lady who is responsible for getting me hooked on Postcrossing postcards, I was following her blog on WOYWW and she kept writing about these postcards she was getting, so it piqued my curiosity.

Thank you Lisca for this beautiful postcard of your country and the used stamps. I love what was writing on the envelope ONLY DULL PEOPLE SEND DULL ENVELOPES lol

Lisca writes this is the local skiing area in Puerto La ragua altitude 2,000 Spain



If you'd like to play along with this meme, post your Postcard A Day and link up below so we can all visit your blog. Please add the direct link to your post and not just your blog so the post is easy to find. Link back to this meme so everyone can play too. 




3 comments:

  1. Yes, this is very local, but at the moment there is no snow yet. We are still baking in the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, this is very local, but at the moment there is no snow yet. We are still baking in the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is fabulous Bridget - love her quote too, although if I applied that , I would be boring!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments. Please visit again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...