Pages

Friday, March 17, 2017

Interesting Reading- Guestblogging-Living on Mars-Guava health benefits

Remember my Guestblogging post for Lettermo? Well it is now up on the Lettermo site

I was listening to a podcast the other day and Josh Richards was on Conversations ABC Radio. The project is called Mars One and is privately funded for ethical reasons.

We have grown up with Guavas in Fiji. I also have a guava tree hanging over the fence intruding in my little concrete garden. The bats make a huge mess when they eat the guava and either vomit or have diary on our concrete. But this article tells me I should make tea with the leaves because of its healthy benefits. This years fruit is very slow and small so i dont think I will get anything out of the fruit.


4 comments:

  1. Fascinating read on the guavas!! Not tht interested in Mars, but the guest blogger post is well written and well presented on their site.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never seen guavas, so it was nice to see a photo of them.
    Great blogpòst on guestblogger. It's wonderful to see the photos of the classroom too.
    Hmm, interesting... Josh Richard must be crazy to want to go and spend the rest of his life in a small pod on mars. (But good for science I suppose)
    Lisca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not tht interested in Mars, but the guest blogger post is well written and well presented on their site.


    ทางบ้าน

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice post really ! I apperciate your blog Thanks for sharing,keep sharing more blogs.

    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments. Please visit again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...