Pages

Tuesday, March 19, 2019

A New Start - Organising the Pantries Part Two

Whew finally finished the pantry and craft room is still under construction but I have made progress woohoo!!! It took me a whole day to do one shelf from left to right, I finished the pantry in a week.

Here are the after pictures of each shelf









 Smaller pantry which will be used to house pots and cooking machines like the top shelf has. I put all the food over to the larger pantry.







Accomplished to do list:

1. Renew both our passports that are due within the next 6 months, cant go anywhere without doing that but need to save up the dollars to be able to do it

2. Unpack all boxes from the move that are in every room, craft room almost done, bedrooms next

3. Plant out seeds ready now that we know the soil in the ground is no good and we lost a lot of edible plants last year.

4. Maintain the house and look out for anything amiss



Next on my to do list:

1. Finish off craft room boxes, only 5 to go then tidy up and put stuff in place.

2. Start on boxes in rooms.

3. Plant out seeds ready now that we know the soil in the ground is no good and we lost a lot of edible plants last year.

4. Renew both our passports that are due within the next 6 months, cant go anywhere without doing that but need to save up the dollars to be able to do it.

5. Our Island car is on its way out so have to save up money to buy one. Have $1000 in the kitty so far.

6. Maintain the house and look out for anything amiss

AAARGGGH picmonkey that I used to use to edit my photos has gone to a new realm, I dont like it. Does anyone know of an online photo editor I could use?

4 comments:

  1. Hi Bridget - you have been busy - try Photoscape - it's what I use, and it's great for the less computer literate of us
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only use Google Picasa, but not too often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Maxine and Nil I shall try both and see what works for me

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to do lists...most satisfying way to get my stuff done. I’m making great use of the mushroom soy sauce you gave me. I still make that pork in oyster and black bean sauce you taught me. When I have extra leafy greens in the fridge to use up, I add them to the dish and stir in...so good

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments. Please visit again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...