Pages

Sunday, April 14, 2019

Street Libraries - The Hulk

It's gorgeous that this kid came dressed to its namesake library, THE HULK, kids are gorgeous. I can't wait for my Street Library to start up.



I need your help in naming my street library, here are some things to think of in naming:

  • I live on an island
  • Our house is brown wood with a green roof
  • I believe the library will be made in the same colours as the house
Now my brain has stopped working. 

The other two existing libraries on the island are named REVAMPS and ROBBIE's. and another link to ROBBIE's

I don't mind zany names




3 comments:

  1. I think this is amazing. What a great way to share books, recycle an old fridge and give it name! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the old fridge! nice idea
    maybe name it after the street you're on? does your home have a name? maybe after your favourite animal?
    i'd wait til it's built, you'll have a better idea by then :))
    thanx for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not very original, but maybe the bookery? A great idea to promote reading in the general population!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments. Please visit again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...