Pages

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Daylight Saving Australia April 5th 2009

I've never understood what daylight saving was all about but just went along with it. We don't have that in Fiji where I was born. Imagine if I protested and didnt want to participate, I'd always be an hour late or an hour early depending on which side of the saving I was on.

Anyway my friend Trish sent me this and I thought it was very funny, but is it true, let me know if we're being conned!!!

For those of you who can't read small print like me here is what it says...

When told the reason for daylight saving time the Old Indian said, "Only the Governemnt would believe that you could cut a foot off the top of a blanket, sew it to the bottom, and have a longer blanket."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments. Please visit again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...