Pages

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Blog Action Day Oct 15 - 2009


Blog Action Day is an annual event held every October 15
that unites the world’s bloggers in posting about the same
issue on the same day with the aim of sparking discussion
around an issue of global importance. Blog Action Day 2009
will be one of the largest-ever social change events on the web.


13,294 Blogs

155 Countries / 17,952,403 Readers


Also blogging were the governments of the United Kingdom and Spain along with The White House. We want to especially thank our more than 50 nonprofit partners for their support, including the TckTckTck coalition and The Alliance for Climate Protection. For a full round-up of the event, click here.

My contribution to Climate Change is to recycle,
when I make my cards I leave the inside blank.
I let the recipient know that they may use
my card to send to someone else and so
on and so forth, I would love someday
to see that my card went around the world
through many hands and gave a
sense of joy to each recipient.

Of course not many people do that
and resend my cards on but thats
ok too. I also receive cards from friends
that tell me to recycle, but I haven't done that
yet as I hold them dear but one day I will
have to cull what I have and will
send them to a good cause to be
reused.

I leave you with some cards I have made.

I also make cards for the troops to send
back to their families.
Here is the link to my CARD FOR THE TROOPS

[bridgetsiggy2.jpg]










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments. Please visit again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...