Pages

Friday, October 09, 2009

Mojo Madness Monday #107 Contest





I've always looked at Mojo Monday but never did any of it
LOL
does that sound familiar?
Well I got my Mojo from Carole'Anne when she
did this one with her cute Chef Sebastien
a stamp set I didn't think I could do anything with.


Here's another Cd I made using Red and Green Lumiere


The hardest part was choosing the
cardstock to go with my CD.
I stood for hours matching and re matching,
not being able to find a match
I almost gave up the challenge!






Creating my cds are an annual thing for me.
For the past 5 years or so I've always
done them during spring and summer,
reason being, its a very temperamental
craft-that's the resin and hardener I'm talking about.
The weather has to be the right temperature
or the resin will not set, believe me
I've had many disasters!!
If you'd like to know how I do these CD's
click HERE for my entry on the tutorial

Enjoy!!

....and go enter the contest

5 comments:

  1. Whow Bridget what an original idea
    i really like where you went with this one!
    never in a million years would of I thought of using CD Brilliant!
    Good job!
    From
    Carole'Anne
    AKA Stampin Stressaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carole'Anne, I'm always wondering what to do with my cds each year, I've made coasters and cards and one day will make a clock, so this was a perfect sketch to use my cd

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would give anything to have my cardstock supply look like that!!! I have two tall racks....one metal and one canvas...and they are a mess! Your CD is absolutely gorgeous, as always. You finish it with some kind of sealer, don't you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am the proud owner of one of your CD's. Still looks great after all these years.

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. My CD coaster has an Oriental lady on it. Colours are purple and gold. I must have had it a few years now.

    Carol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments. Please visit again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...