Pages

Saturday, October 08, 2011

World Card Making Day Blog Candy winner

We have a Winner!!!

World Card Making Day Blog Hop 
Blog Candy was won by 
Kathie from Kadenserendipity

I combined the comments from both pages of the 
WCMD posts of mine because some people commented 
on the actual advertisement we had to put up the 
day before and some commented on the actual

So Kathie email me with your snail mail so I can send you
your blog candy.

Logging off to finish my 3D project I did today which is the 
start to my 52 Item Challenge.

I know you will all love it. I totally ADORE it and have
 wanted to do this for the last 3 months and failed!!

1 comment:

  1. What a thrill to win your blog candy, Bridget. I love the card and am looking forward to seeing it "in person."

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments. Please visit again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...