Pages

Wednesday, October 05, 2011

What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday 122

WOYWW 5 Oct





I had a project to do and could not decide on what
ink-pad to use from the Distress range


I really need to clear up the junk and get 
my desk back to looking like this
admittedly this is my desk ready for a class, so that's
cheating. Who crafts with an absolutely clean desk like this one hahahaha.
I will be sharing a beautiful paper flower bouquet in my next
post and a tutorial for you to try it out for yourself.
Stay tuned or get a subscription to my blog on the side bar
and you will be notified when I put up a new post


5 comments:

  1. Hope your class participants made good use of that incredibly tidy desk!! Lol. Hugs, LLJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like your photo tent - very cool. Time I think, for you to consider making a colour chart...if you have to get the ink pads out...mine just stay out because I'm too lazy....what a great place to sit and take a class!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like the DI's and try to pick up a new one here and there to add to the collection. As to the question about crafting on clean desks, that would be me!! Although I've rather fallen off the wagon recently and the whole room needs a tidy up!

    Hugs
    Brenda 67

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great before and after pictures even if they aren't, come and tidy my mess if you like....ummm but maybe you're a bit far away!! Happy WOYWW!! Have a great week!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brrr, what a tidy desk. But this is a good start for a class. Lovely all these bags for your students on their chairs. Hope they enjoy.
    Bye, Franka

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments. Please visit again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...