Pages

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Pocket Book variation


Another variation of design on the pocket book I made HERE, with full tutorial on how I did it. As you can see I am following on with my Christmas theme.

Spellbinders Grand Nestabilities Decorative Elements 
Grand Decorative Circles One SKU-LF015
Spellbindeers Nestabilities Majestic Elements Radiant Rectangles SKU-S5-161
Tsukineko Memento Inks Rhubarb Stalk Me-000-301
Ribbon from Vandoros
Paper is retired stock
Sentiment is from Kazzaz
Print Friendly and PDF

1 comment:

  1. Looking good Bridget - love the red and green contrasts you have going there.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments. Please visit again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...