Pages

Saturday, July 06, 2013

Christmas in July


 I ran the A2 Filligree Delight die through my Xyron 5" creative Station, such a great easy way to adhere intricut dies like this



I've been busy, very busy for the last month creating and playing and having fun. It's July so that is Christmas in July for creating so I can get ahead with my Christmas cards. Well it's a good excuse anyway to start those Christmas cards early.

Spellbinders Dies Nestabilies A2 Filligree Delight SKU S5-177
Kaisercraft Bling Snow Pearls SB794
Xyron 5" Creative Station
Bazzill cardstock, gold ribbon
Cheryl Lynn Merry Christmas Die

Print Friendly and PDF

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments. Please visit again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...