Pages

Friday, April 07, 2017

Interesting reading - Landmark and Grief

My husband and I attended a forum lately. In just three days it has transformed my outlook in life to what I saw and what it really is. It was mind blowing and empowering to see the possibilities I could achieve from simple things like making the bed and culling my craftroom that I haven't been able to do for a while now. Now I can see the bigger picture in doing anything I want to fulfill lifelong dreams and also achieve daily tasks

Landmark

Interesting facts about Air Force One

Failure is ok as long as it comes with learning

Grief and how one man sees it and copes with it

Lemons and how much good they are for us

The goodness of tea leaves

Interesting article on how many times you can reheat food


3 comments:

  1. Interesting reading about reheating leftovers and what you can do with lemons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the grief reading Bridget - timely for me as we face DH's declining health. Because of that I will not be travelling this month :-(
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Because of that I will not be travelling this month :-(


    ทางบ้าน

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments. Please visit again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...