Pages

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

December 23rd 2008 Update

About 6-8 weeks ago I kept on getting sick, not enough to be bed ridden but enough to make me not function 100%. I could not put a finger on it, just a feeling of being unwell, headaches, nausea. Nothing I did cured whatever ailed me.

I finally succumbed and went to the doctor and had to take a barrage of blood tests mainly to check if I was iron deficient, diabetic, had under active thyroid, under active supral renal gland, depression, lymphoma.

So today I found out that my iron count is >3 which is the lowest the doctor had ever seen anyone go to, three months ago I was at 7. I am also deficient in vitamin D (sunlight) so I had better go and sit in the sun for a few minutes a day.

Whew what a relief that was to finally put a name to it.

The girls arrived yesterday and I am so happy, haven't seen them since October, they're always good to have around but being unwell isn't helping me as I can't really go out for fear of collapsing as I constantly feel light headed with this dull headache throbbing constanly.

1 comment:

  1. AnonymousMay 17, 2009

    Hope you are on the road to recovery and it will not take too long.

    Take Care of yourself
    Hugs
    Earlene

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments. Please visit again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...