Pages

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Lemon Coconut Slice


With Icing

Just out of the oven

My wonderful friend and Stampin' Up! recruit 
Ellen Clarke
made this lovely slice that is sooo easy  
even I can do it and I am not baker by any stretch of the imagination.

So here goes, please try it, you will love it

Lemon Coconut Slice

 125g butter
 3/4 cup sugar
 1 cup SR flour
pinch salt
 1 cup coconut dessicated
 2 well beaten eggs
 1/2 cup milk

Melt butter and stir in sugar, add flour, salt, 
coconut and then eggs and milk.

Pour into greased tray and bake at 180 degrees C 20-25mins, 
pour lemon icing while warm and sprinkle with coconut

Lemon Icing
1 cup icing sugar
1 tsp butter
1 tbsp boiling water
1 tsp lemon juice

Mix together

Bon Apetite!





Laycock Designs made my signature

3 comments:

  1. OMG, can I have a piece please, I can smell this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this Bridget.
    I am printing it off and will have a go at making it today :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had problems leaving the above comment Bridget and in the meantime I have made the slice and it is now cooling for the troops to devour tomorrow while I am in town - thanks for the recipe.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments. Please visit again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...