Pages

Monday, November 17, 2014

Imaginecrafts Artists in Residence announcement for 2015

I was away on holidays camping when the news was announced for the 2015 Artist In Residence Team for Imaginecrafts that I had applied for, unfortunately I was not on the final list but a lot of great artists were. I look forward to following their blogs and seeing their wonderful projects in 2015. So here they are:


Artist In Residence Project Team
You can read the full article HERE:

Clare Horner UK

Heicke Linnek Germany

> Isha Gupta Switzerland

Jowlina Nolte South Africa

> Linda Lucas Australia

> Maureen Cronin WA USA

> Penny Ward Florida

Renee Zarate MA USA

Roni Johnson IN USA

> Sylvia Blum Germany

> Taylor Usry VA USA


Artists in Residence Video Team

> Baerbel Born Germany

Carisa Zglobicki CO USA

> Cathy Andonicou UK

Gini Williams Cagle NC USA

> Savannah O’Gwynn FL USA

> Tina McDonald NB Canada

The names with a > in front of them are the returning 2014 Design Team Members

Each name is linked to their blog as well so you can go and visit their awesome projects.

Print Friendly and PDF

1 comment:

  1. I had seen that you missed - congrats on getting past the first round.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments. Please visit again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...