Pages

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

PCAD - A Postcard A Day 2 - Elvis

I've decided to start this project called A Postcard a Day, I hope you can join me. I also hope I get enough postcards to be able to keep this up everyday, will you help me? You can send your postcard to:
Bridget Larsen
P O Box 81
Geebung QLD 4034
Australia

I would be delighted to swap a postcard with you in return. I am hoping to collect a postcard from every corner of the world. It would make my day.


Another Elvis Postcard from, Postcrossing hails from DebraT Portland Oregon in the US. Elvis in his heydey, looks like it was from the Movie Blue Hawaii, I could be wrong. The postcard was printed in Italy-well whadayaknow!


Stamps that brought Elvis to me

If you'd like to play along with this meme, post your Postcard A Day and link up below so we can all visit your blog. Please add the direct link to your post and not just your blog so the post is easy to find. Link back to this meme so everyone can play too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments. Please visit again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...