Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Decorated Envelopes


 So I started decorating envelopes again. This one is going out to the USA, it's a male recipient so I thought I'd better not make it girly lol which is most of my designs.

Some over zealous ink splodges on some pens annoy the heck out of me. 

I had to hurry up and think of a design as I am out the door this morning to go and try out a new masseus closer to home, normally we drive 45 minutes or more to get to one. This masseus came recommended.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful envelope Bridget - simple design but very effective. Hope you enjoyed your massage
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments. Please visit again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...