Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Lady Finger Banana 1st bunch

 I've been watching and watching out for my first banana from the Lady Finger tree and today I was rewarded for my persistence. I believe this was planted before Sep 2021 because the photo below was dated 1 Sep 2021

May 2022 this photo was taken, does not look much larger 4 months later


Fast forward to 12 July 2022 (today) after watching for months, I finally spot the heart of the bunch of bananas appearing. the first sign was that the tree was leaning



So up go the two pieces of wood to secure the lean


So we shall see how long it takes from heart to bunch for eating. 
Stay tuned!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments. Please visit again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...