Sunday, October 30, 2011

Friday Fences #5

Some of you may or may not know that I love Photography.
Not very good at it, I only have a point and shoot Nikon camera.
My gorgeous daughter Emma is studying photography
and has a real eye for it and I love her work.
Janis introduced Friday Fences 
I thought I'd share my own fence in the front of the complex.
Back fence
ENJOY and come back on Friday, 
I hope to find more fences
to share with you.
You have got to check out this awesome fence.
Fayes' unusual fence, what a lot of work.

10 comments:

  1. Well shot :-)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So glad you joined in the 'fences' fun, Bridget! I would like to have a "back fence" like you have in the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You live in a lovely place....Thanks for playing FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the green around the fence and the rustic quality of the back fence. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Bridget, Glad you join us for Friday's Fences fun.
    Beyond the bottom fence I think I spotted a lake. My hubby would be out there with his fishing pole.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well I think you are better at photography then you think these are beautiful. I only have a point and shoot camera and it is not the camera it is the artist eye.
    You have a great view and I know I will be looking forward to your next Friday Fences. B

    ReplyDelete
  8. A nice view over the fence. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments. Please visit again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...