Pages

Friday, February 08, 2013

Valentine Gift Box

I upsized my little gift boxes as an idea to house gift cards but then saw the potential to have this box hold a necklace. I used the largest size  Spellbinders Grand Labels Twenty Three SKU: LF-347 Classic Hearts SKU: S4-136 and Spiral Blossoms One SKU: S4-351 for the flowers which was made in Cherry Cobbler, Black and White cardstock. Ribbon is from Kazzaz 
 I cut 3 of the largest size Fleur de Lis Squares SKU: S4-318 and joined them together and added pearls.
Xyron adhesive used


Print Friendly and PDF

1 comment:

  1. What a stunner Bridget - you really are on a roll :-). Enjoy it.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments. Please visit again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...