Pages

Sunday, February 03, 2013

Cards for Troops

Posted 13 October 2009
Read why these old posts are appearing now, HERE
It's a busy time for cardmakers who make cards for the troops. I've been busy as always doing my production line cardmaking.

Not sure how this page will turn out as this is my first time using this blog

Xmas card 

I cased this card from Andrea Walford, I changed some of the elements, but I loved her design and colours so much I didn't want to lose the Christmas effect.

Of course those of you who know me, knows that I am not going to stop at just a complete case but will make a case with different colours etc so keep watching for other samples.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments. Please visit again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...