Pages

Friday, February 01, 2013

Xanga Closing Down

Found out that Xanga.com is closing down and I had some posts up there so I am transferring to this blog all my posts.
Posted 10 October 2009
I am quite enjoying this challenge of 10minute cards, especially around Christmas time when most card makers try and make multiples or a huge number for the holiday season. 

017 

and I couldn't just do one of these cards, I had to try another colour
016 

If you want to see how I did it, click HERE for the step by step.

I guess I should go make some girly coloured ones huh.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely cards Bridget :-) - love the simplicty of the design.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments. Please visit again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...