All made from scratch including the perspex box created from book binder covers.
The perspex or document cover sheets were very hard to work with in a round form but achievable.
I cut out the top and base from the largest of the Spellbinders Paper Arts Fleur de lis Motifs SKU:S5043 in Stampin Up Pool Party cardstock. I then cut out two strips of Parisian Accent borders SKU: S5034 and adhered that to the perspex. I cut out 3 of the second size Fleur de Lis Motifs SKU: S5-043 and joined them together to form a handle on the top using Stampin Up Island Indigo cardstock. The flower was cut out of Spiral Blossoms One SKU: S4-351 and edged with Island Indigo then rolled up from the outside in. Made 2 ribbons with organza and adhered that to the lid and added some pearl accents. Xyron 5" Creative Station was used for dies on the top of the box and the side.
Voila you have a box to put a ring in as well!
You can't really see the ribbon on a white background so I took the photo against a black background as well
Here is a top view of the lid
A closeup view of the flower
Here is the open box