Pages

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Blog Award

Thanks to Mary a.k.a. Glitter Grammy, I have received my first blog award. Thank you GG, now to share the love around
The rules are below and here are my five picks
  1. Gunn Thelin Knutsen Ms Plums Place
  2. Maxine Diffey  Kiwime Kreations
  3. Kathie  Kadenserendipity
  4. Raewyn Shand Rabbits Nest
  5. Evelyn Spikes Within My Focus

The award is given to people with under 200 followers. I have chosen the people above that I follow regularly, their inspiration through their art and life have inspired me everyday and I always look forward to their posts. Sometimes I comment and sometimes I don't but I always visit.

Liebster is German and means 'dearest' or 'beloved' but it can also mean 'favourite'. The idea of the Liebster award is to bring attention to blogs with less than 200 followers. So, in the spirit of good fun I am passing this award on to five other bloggers, please stop by and visit them.

The Rules are:
  1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them. 
  2. Reveal your five picks for the award and let them know.
  3. Post the award on your blog.
  4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blogshare-other bloggers.
Finally and the best rule of all...............have fun and spread the love!

Enjoy your weekend!!



3 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwwwww thank you Bridget!! will work on it shortly.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first of many awards I am sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bridget! Thanks for the visit to my blog & ribbon ideas. Think they are going to get hug up on the back of my craft room door, maybe I will uses them more when they are to hand! Congrats on the Blog award! Have a crafty weeked!
    Lavinia
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments. Please visit again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...