Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2016

A Postcard A Day - Meeting card from Heidelberg - CAWE


I love meeting cards. Members in Postcrossing organise meetings which are well attended, I usually try and swap a card from a meeting. I attended my first meeting in another state in November 2015 and met the Australian Postcrosser who has sent the most postcards in the whole of postcrossing since its inception.

The postcard is signed by all attendees. This one came from CAWE whom I swap regularly postcards If you'd like to play along with this meme, post your Postcard A Day and link up below so we can all visit your blog. Please add the direct link to your post and not just your blog so the post is easy to find. Link back to this meme so everyone can play too. 


2 comments:

  1. What a great hobby Bridget - could get expensive travelling to meetings if they are all over the world ;-) GReat excuse to get the wanderlust though.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got one from Germany too. It had all the names of the participants on the back. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments. Please visit again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...