Pages

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

T for Tuesday

There is a coffee shop hubby and I love having breakfast at called Coffee Club. There is one near work and we decided on Sunday to go and have breakfast before my shift started. I chose the Gourmet French toast with peaches, it was divine with maple syrup. Hubby chose ham and cheese croissant which looks abit sick because of the way it was reheated.

I love their plate with the message WHERE WILL I MEET YOU? so cute isn't it? Of course I had to have my English Breakfast tea.

Since the last T hop I made a one layer Christmas card HERE
I shared some exciting news HERE and HERE, I hope you will all be able to come and play with me next year, and you can win some gorgeous craft prizes when you play along.

An un thinkable tragedy happened in Australia on Monday 15th, we had a hostage siege at a Lindt Cafe in Martin Place in the heart of the business district in downtown Sydney. I have family and one of my daughters lives there and works right in the area it happened. Tragically we have two heroes who died trying to save other hostages. This is a sea of flowers left by well wishers, it is almost as huge as the flowers left at Buckingham Palace when Lady Diana died. You can read some of the rolling coverage HERE

Joining Elizabeth and Bluebeard for T for Tuesday


6 comments:

  1. I would totally have that delicious looking toast with you Bridget.
    I was so sad to hear about the siege and the loss of lives. What could drive someone to do such awful things, I cannot imagine, May the heroes rest in peace and the survivors find peace of heart.
    Happy T Day (just in time) :o))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love French Toast, and with peaches it sounds even better. Looks yummy, too.

    I am saddened by this tragedy. I simply can't understand how people can do such horrible things to other humans. It seems to happen a lot lately, though. I got home from shopping with my friend who visited from out of town today just in time to see the news that over 130 children were killed today at a school in Pakistan. It only took 7 Taliban to do all that carnage. I feel for your country and all the people who are suffering. What has happened to the Christmas spirit, I wonder? May your heroes be remembered and those they saved be honored, too.

    Thanks for sharing your tea, your cute saucer and your tragic story with us for T this Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bridget this looks fabulous- love the look of the toast. The saucer is so cute too.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your french toast looked wonderful...so sorry to hear of the hostage tragedy. an astounding photo of caring hearts reaching out to the loved ones of the lost. thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those plates are adorable and your food looks so yummy. The tragedy was so horrible but the flower memorial is beautiful . Tragedy brings out the best in most Humans . ♥ PEACE ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Breakfast looks good! so sad to hear about the hostage situation and the tragedy. What a loving tribute to those heroes, though.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments. Please visit again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...