Pages

Tuesday, April 09, 2019

Tea for Tuesday - Brookfield Stamp Camp 2019 - food

Last weekend I went away to a Craft Camp in Brookfield Queensland. I have been before three years ago and loved it. Just driving up to Brookfield was so tranquil and gorgeous.

I have some pictures of the craft area in THIS POST.


Breakfast
Fruit and coco pops


                                                                  Poached eggs and bacon


I loved the fruit and yoghurt and had it everyday for breakfast


Canadian Pancakes, never had them before. 


 Lunch and dinners, cajun chicken was very nice


 I cant remember what this was


This was my favourite, Nachos, the meat sauce was so yummy. 
I kept running out of cheese, then avocado then nachos lol

Dinner, honey chicken and beef in black bean


Dessert: Trifle pudding, was too sweet for me


Pudding and ice cream

Hop on over to Elizabeth's Blog to see other beverages and what everyone is up to

13 comments:

  1. If I was hungry before, I am now starving. I am in awe of how well you ate, and your choice of drinks each day was impressive. I'm delighted you share these with us for T this Tuesday. Now I'm off to find something to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, you certainly were fed very well during your crafting weekend-yum! Happy T day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Bridget, those are some delicious looking photos. I think I could eat everyone of those, especially the honey chicken dish. So much for my bland food. Happy T day. Oh, I love the art too from your other post. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just got up and now I am craving some food - it all looks sooooooooooo good. Thanks for sharing, happy T day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks goodness i just had breakfast LOL... but my mouth is watering anyway. have a great week ahead and happy t-day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, those food photos looked delicious. You certainly had a wonderful variety of food to enjoy on your craft retreat.
    Happy T day wishes.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, all the food looks so delicious! I'm so hungry now ...lol 😉. Happy T Day! J 😊 x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Some delicious looking food you've shown, all looks tasty especially if you haven't cooked it yourself, Ha,Ha, Made me quite hungry
    Have a great T day
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  9. You took "Variety is the spice of life" to heart in your food choices :) Delicious! Happy T Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, that was a lot of food, good food! I assume you will go a week without eating now...lol.
    I have just looked at the link about the camp. Absolutely great.
    Happy T-Day,
    Hugs,
    Lisca

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful looking food. Now I'm hungry. :-) Happy T-Day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that you took pictures of all your meals. I must say that the honey chicken and black beans look so yummy! Looking at pictures of food is very comforting for some reason.
    Happy Tea Day,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow all that delicious looking food is making me hungry too
    Happy T wishes Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments. Please visit again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...