Pages

Wednesday, April 03, 2019

WOYWW 513 - Craft Camp Brookfield QLD

A new Workdesk for me this week.

As I mentioned last week I went to a Craft Camp, this is a yearly event. I have missed the last two years as we moved house and I had to get my act into gear this year to start crafting again.


So this was my desk, I loved how we all got a table each, everyone was piled high with their walls of stuff. I had to spread mine out so it looked like I was there to craft. I think this was day 2, those gingham thingys are the kusudamu flowers I was making. I never got to use the Stampinup Pens. Only ate one piece of chocolate. They fed us too well.

It was quite humid so thats what the green fan was. We had aircondition and ceiling fans but it just didnt come my way. My ipad sitting beside the chocolate was used to google something I needed to know. We were swapping ideas


This photo was of all 5 desks, we all shared the same 3 roomed apartment


I tried to roll what I thought was gingham paper from SU but it was card stock and made it hard to roll so I turned them into flowers instead.

I also managed to knit two mini stockings for the Soldiers programme I am coordinating this year via the Lions Club. Each took about 20 mins but with chatting and everything else it took me a few hours to do one hahahha.

And now to the food, oh my they never fail us and give us so much sustenance, I had to stop eating morning and afternoon tea. Brerakfast was 7am, morning tea 10.30am, lunch 12.30, afternoon tea 3.30, dinner 7pm, supper anytime after that.


 This is the dining hall, its bigger than this to the right with another room off to the right.


Dinner Friday night was honey chicken and beef in black bean sauce....and guess what!!! My lovely hubby said I could go there again in August to another craft camp run by another group I belong to 

WOOOHOOO I love craft camps

Now hop on over to Julia Dunnit's Stamping Ground to see more desks


16 comments:

  1. wow, they do feed you well and often! love the flowers, they are gorgeous. Helen #3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bridget, lucky you going to craft camps! Great company, great crafting and great food by the look of it! I wish we had them over here! The gingham flowers turned out lovely. Have a lovely week Heather x #14

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those flowers are so pretty! I have never been to a crafting event, but must say that they look fun. Thanks for sharing. Have a lovely week. With love and God Bless, Caro xxx (#10)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bridget, looks like you had an amazing time, and those flowers are fabulous. What a lovely meal that looks. I know what you mean about having to stop eating meals, found the same when we went to Egypt for our honeymoon.. Seemed to be food every hour, lol. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #1 X

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun, love the flowers and all the fun photos. Oh that food looks yummy. No doubt I'll have similar next week visiting my son. His wife is Filipino and can cook up a tasty meal. Have a great week Happy Woyww

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just as well I’m not hungry Bridget that looks really delicious and I love those little flowers how cute are they.. craft camps never been but good to enjoy time with. Crafty folks.
    Happy WOYWW, Shaz in Oz.x #13

    {Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
    {Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, craft and food - what's not to like? Love those flowers. Happy WOYWW Cindy #9

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks to you, I now know about kusudama flowers. Thanks for the tip
    Happy WOYWW!
    Rose #26

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks like you had a fantastic time, and I love the little flowers - they are so pretty and would look great on top of a gift box. The food looks good too!
    Have a great week,
    Diana x #17

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fabulous event Bridget, like a longer version of a WOYWW crop. Especially taking much longer to complete things because of all the chatting. Love those flowers, they make great embellishments. Happy WOYWW. Sarah #2

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like you’ve had a very chatty friendly camp, how lovely. It made me laugh that you had to spread your stuff out to cover the table to make it look as though you were there to craft...you were really weren’t you? I mean in between the eating and the chatting.....it’s very time consuming!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like you all had a great time and those flowers are brilliant, not seen them made like that before. Have a great woyww,Angela x15x



















































    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving seeing you blogging again Bridget, and this camp and the facilities look amazing! Your gingham flowers are exquisite
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those paper flowers look gorgeous. Getting together with similar minded folk is a real treat.
    Sandra de @19

    ReplyDelete
  15. You certainly seem to have had a great time at your craft camp. I am going on a two day retreat very soon and can't wait to meet up with all my friends and make new ones. xxx Maggie (Silvercrafter) #11

    ReplyDelete
  16. That camp looks great! I'm impressed by those flowers. I will look them up and try to make some myself. You have inspired me.
    Lisca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments. Please visit again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...