Pages

Saturday, January 09, 2021

Just Wondering

So I came across this meme and thought I'd check it out and participate. In Queensland we've gone into a hard 3 day lockdown because a traveller brought back the UK variant of covid which is 70% more transmittable and is airborne.

So of course I am online more and looking at all the links I haven't had time to read today. This one took my fancy.

Just Wondering


1.   When was the last time you tried something new?: I am always trying something new. 

Last weekend we bought a new design professional worm farm from what we currently have, you can see it HERE. I like the new design and a week on so far it is working well.I put in about 4 inches of coir and the worms have just processed them in a week and made worm castings.


2.   Who in your family do you compare yourself to?

No one really, I'm very unique LOL


3.   What lesson in life did you learn the hard way?

I had to grow myself as I was told so everything I did good or bad I learnt the hard way:

4.   What can you do today that you weren't able to do before?

I am learning very slowly how to be a good gardener.


So hop on over to to Tuesdays Place to see what others are wondering and play along if. you so wish

1 comment:

  1. 1-I like to try something new everyday. Today I haven't yet gotten off the couch, but last night I tried a new style of drawing.
    2-I look like my cousin but thankfully I am nothing like her. As I get older more of my mom comes out in me, but I am definitely a lot like my dad
    3-Took me years but learning I was unique in some ways was hard.
    4-I can say I am more relaxed now that I am retired and have more time.

    Happy new year-even if I am several days late!
    3-

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments. Please visit again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...