Pages

Thursday, August 05, 2021

Decorated Envelope

Another outgoing Decorated Envelope going locally in Australia. I love black or coloured envelopes and black is one of my favourites, sadly the white pen smudged in a few areas and also on the back.

Umm yes I have used an international 10c stamp on the envelope because I cant find my local stamp stash and we are in strict lockdown so post offices are closed (I think) and I wanted to get this envelope posted asap.

Not sure if mail is being collected at all.



1 comment:

  1. What a stunning envelope Bridget. Oh dear, you really are having a hard time with Covid over there... I want to travel over to see family, but until things are much calmer I won't be going anywhere!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments. Please visit again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...