Monday, November 14, 2011

Birthday 2011 Cards

That time of the year is upon me again
Birthday 2011
Thank you to the wonderful ladies on various
Stamping and Crafting groups that I am in
that have made gorgeous handmade cards for me

Aileen-StampHappy
 Anne Thompson-StampHappy
 Barb Porritt -StampHappy
Carolyn Passfield - BSL 
 Doreen Worth - BSL
Not sure who this card is from
Scanned it but I cant find it now 
 Gai Clark -StampHappy
Gayle Moessinger-StampHappy 
 Gwenyth Zwaan-BSL
 Judy Carberry- ACTSA-MSG
 Laisie Murphy-StampHappy-BSL
 Linda Lucas-ACTSA
 Inside of Linda's card
 Margaret Ashby-StampHappy
 Mary Fenton-StampHappy-BSL
 Nicole Tuan-StampHappy
Nola Murdock-ACTSA-BSL-MSG-
 inside of Nola's card made me smile
 Rikki Showell-StampHappy
Thank you everyone for making my day special

4 comments:

  1. Beauriful cards Bridget, Happy Birthday from me too!!

    Rob

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are gorgeous -- how wonderful to have such talented and crafty friends. Happy birthday to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Bridget - what a gorgeous array of cards - you have such talented friends who obviously luv and appreciate you! It is funny to see me put down as Linda ACTSA -wjhen I am so used to being Layers of Color - LOL - made me chuckle! Have a great day my friend! {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you were spoilt and you enjoyed your day ;-)
    Happy Birthday from this side of the ditch :-), may God bless you richly.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments. Please visit again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...