Pages

Saturday, February 27, 2016

A Month of Letters - Week 2 - Broadbeach

While I was away down studying in Tweed Heads and living with my daughter at Broadbeach so I didnt have to commute 1.5hrs each way to my course, I found some nice funny postcards and sent them away for my month of letters. I was on the lookout for postboxes and couldnt find any on the streets but saw this one at the shopping centre. It had a funny door for oversize letters to be collected.
There were rows and rows of postboxes, this was 1/3 of it. The Gold Coast area has lots of high rise hotels that have permanent residents so I guess a postbox is the way to go.

February is a Month of Letters where we send at least one piece of mail a day via snail mail to someone.

1 comment:

  1. What a huge bank of Post Boxes Bridget!! Love the post cards, they look as though they could be hilarious :-)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments. Please visit again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...