Pages

Monday, March 18, 2019

T for Tuesday


We went to see a movie on Sunday - Alita Battle Angel, a mixture of real actors and Anime and CGI.  I thoroughly enjoyed it. A woman was the hero.

We ate lunch at a Mexican restaurant right outside it. I loved the homemade chips and the dressing on the chips were to die for.

M had quesadillas, my drink was a mocktail as I dont drink liquor, just dont like the taste.

Hop on over to Elizabeth's Blog to see other beverages and what everyone is up to


4 comments:

  1. I'm unfamiliar with that movie, but I'll be on the look-out for it. It sounds like something I'd enjoy :) Your food looks delicious! A fancy glass adds so much to a drink, doesn't it :) Happy T Day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well hello, long time no see! Great to see you back in blogland Bridget. I think of you often (Your fridge magnet is still on my fridge and it reminds me of you).
    Your Mexican meal looks yummy.
    I'm going to read your posts and catch up.
    Happy belated T-Day,
    Lisca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bridget. Long time no see. You were at a couple of my first T-parties. It's nice to see you again. The South Pacific is the only place left on our "bucket list" (even though there are many other wonderful places we haven't been). I hope to see more of your world and your art at T.

    Your mocktail looks like a Pina colada. I live in Mexico (grin).

    Happy T-day! Eileen xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments. Please visit again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...