Pages

Friday, March 29, 2019

Weekly Reading

Hannah Brencher writes notes and leaves it for strangers. I've ordered her book to read all about it.

Our ex Prime Minister Tony Abbott came across a Street Library for the first time.

Have you seen this womans incredible pantry? I love how its very shallow so you can see everything, the cost of it must have been enormous. She's obviously very organised, she's a wedding planner lol


surprisingly it didnt cost too much


I love stores and stories like this:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/30/opinion/vermont-town-seeks-a-heart-and-soul-also-milk-and-eggs.html  

1 comment:

  1. Great, you are back with your amazing story finds. I love reading them. The Vermont store and the Hanna Bercher articles were my favorites. Thank you Bridget.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments. Please visit again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...