Pages

Sunday, February 23, 2020

Silhouette Cameo 4

Friday was a very exciting day for me, my Silhouette Cameo 4 arrived, luckily I had a day off to receive it...not that me being home matters as they deliver anyway.

Purchasing Cameo stuff in Australia

Hubby had offered to buy it for me ages ago when it first came out, I refused the offer because at the time it didn't interest me and didnt do too much that I needed it to do.

Now that its at Version 4, it can do so much more and I was happy to take up on the offer.

I couldn't play with it straight away because it came with a US plug. I needed to get an adaptor to be able to use it.

 USA Plug
 AUS Plug


Adaptor


When the delivery guy pulled into the driveway, I was hanging out the clothes, I ran to the car knowing that he had something from Silhouette, hubby said the order is coming in three parts, 
I have 2 so far. Hubby ordered the tool set separately



Its so good to have the first glimpse of whats inside

The box unpacked with all its goodies

The next day I got another exciting delivery, not craft wise. See next post to find out what it is.


Posting this on Sunday because I had a busy Saturday making Chinese Sticky Rice Dumplings, coming up in another post.

2 comments:

  1. I had to ask Mr. Google what Silhouette Cameo was. 😁
    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I expect to see some papercraft now :). this looks amazing Bridget
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments. Please visit again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...