Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2022

WOYWW 672 Finally

As Julia said in her WOYWW 671 entry ‘if you want to get a job done, give to a busy person’ the following happened to me while I did a 4 week full time Mon- Fri job.

It's been 2 long years since I showed my "Desk" craft area in our new house. We've been in this house almost 5 years now and I am still unpacking boxes.

My last WOYWW was 572 on May 20 - 2020, then the pandemic hit and everything went south.

I needed a reason to get this show on the road so I invite my good friend Rhonda to come for a weekend stay over soon. I gave myself 3 months to clean up and just didn't stop for 3 weeks straight cleaning up.

I feel so much better, I keep sitting in my "new" craft room in wonder that this is now as permanent as can be and I wont have to move for the next 30 years.

I have had it tidy in the last 5 years then it really went to gross as you can see from the before photos.

Before photos:



Could barely get into the craft room with the hallway blocked with stuff


After



Ahhh can finally see the floor and move freely, will be cleared even more during the weekend


My music desk, gotta have a music desk so I can listen to books or music while I craft

My colouring in station


I will have a dedicated tools section when I get a new wooden table, much more stable than these fold up ones.

Hop on over to the Stamping Ground to see more desks.

6 comments:

  1. I love all the different stations you have Bridget. Good to see you back and well done on the big sort out in your craft room. You may want to attach this to the correct week as it is currently linked up with the week before you posted. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #12

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Your craft room is enormous! Mine is so small that I turn in my chair to open drawers on one side and turn back to work on my craft top the other side. However, this is the first time I have had a craft room and I love having my own space - even though my husband keeps popping in to say I need to keep it tidy! 🙈🙈. Welcome back to WOYWW Angela #13

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you are so fortunate to have such a large art room. Brava for getting it all organized. Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's great to see you back here, missed you lots. That is one large space but how you managed to get it sorted I cannot imagine but it's great now. Take care and craft on my friend. Happy belated woyww, Angela x9x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to see you share your craft space - it looks so much better but what a challenge that was! Happy WOYWW and welcome back. Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back, thanks for the visit. On the Wonky flowers I found on Youtube by Treasure Books/Pleated flowers. Was fun to do. AND your photos look like what I just took for insurance purposes. !!! my storage and most of my large crafty space and I haven't moved. Over the years I've not come up with the Right space yet ! As I keep changing my workspaces (too many ideas) and I keep buying, thrifting etc. Have fun with it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments. Please visit again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...