Pages

Monday, April 18, 2022

Breakfast at Tiffanys (nah its on the island and amazing) T for Tuesday

 It's been a long time since I participated in T for Tuesday although I haven't stopped having tea.

Every Saturday or Sunday Hubby and I have a "Breakfast Date" at the local cafe Blue Parrot Cafe.

This breakfast was shared with a very good friend Kana after we attended a Pilates session. I had never done a Pilates session before. I had to google it to see what I was getting myself into.

I found out there were parts of my body that didn't want to turn or bend. It was so good to stretch it all out. I did get abit nauseous towards the end and the instructor explained that it is a way of letting out all those baddies in my body. I ended up with a headache a few hours later too.

I will definitely go back again, I will do it via you tube until I can attend the next in person session.

So this was what Kana and I went to after our Pilates, breakfast at our local Cafe. They always serve good food and the staff and owners are pleasant and very committed to providing good food and service.

We had scrambled egg on Turkish bread with tomato and avocado and spinach yum.

Come back on Wednesday to see my next craft room ready to rock n roll and churn out some crafty bits

Hope over to Bluebeard and Elizabeth to see what Teas are out there.


2 comments:

  1. Oh that breakfast looks really good!
    Pilates is wonderful. Hubby & I used to do it when we lived in the UK. I really miss it here. There is a girl who leads a group in Pilates, but I want a proper teacher. That is important.
    Yes, those symptoms are normal when you start. It is indeed your body getting rid of toxins. It won’t be forever though. Just the first few times you may have a headache. Just drink a lot and they will flush out of your body.
    Great to see you joining with the t-party again,
    Lisca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh this looks so good. A nice breakfast for sure.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments. Please visit again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...