Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2022

WOYWW 673

So my NEW old table arrived just after I took those photos for last weeks WOYWW. Don't you love old wooden tables. It went up for sale on Facebook for $150 and came with a bench and 3 cushion covered chairs. 

I love sturdy tables to craft on, Those fold up tables wobble when you go to stamp and you don's get a good impression. I used to think it was me and my lack of hand strength.


You can see the length of the two tables. I'll use the rectangle table to craft on as it has space, a friend is coming over for a crafting weekend soon so I'll attempt to keep that table clean LOL.
The oval table will be used to house the essentials and crafting on my own.


I've been working on decorated envelopes. Early this year I challenged myself to the 365 Challenge where you write one letter/postcard a day and send to someone for 2022. 
I decided to make decorated envelopes as well to go with them.
If you'd like to be on my 365 challenge list please send me an email with your address and I will add you to my list bridget.larsen@gmail.com



Hope over to Stamping Ground to see more desks and what crafty people are doing

7 comments:

  1. That's a great table. I love wooden tables and that one is nice and big! Have fun creating on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That table is brilliant and looks much stronger than some of the new stuff they sell. I love older furniture and tend to go for style rather than fashion in my life in general except for crafting as I can't resist new stuff though I am trying to use up some older stash at the moment. Wishing you a very happy woyww, Angela x9x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yes, that table is fabulous and will allow a lot of crafting Sorry I am late getting here. Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Third time lucky 🤣. I must press something I shouldn’t 🙈. Anyway great table and I really like your envelopes. That sounds like an expensive challenge knowing postage costs! Enjoy your crafting. Angela #16

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning, Bridget. What a lovely idea to mail a letter/ postcard every day. Being rural, there's no way I could participate but what an amazing concept! Remind anyone on your list who may be in the USA to go stock up on their Forever postage stamps as postage is going up to .60 in July. Creative Blessings! ~Kelly #20

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a bargain you got with that fab table/benches etc, so much better than a folding table, looks much nicer too! Hope it is a good place to craft, especially with your friend.
    Hugs LLJ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm very late coz I missed this one last week! Now, that's one great table...but it would never fit in my craft room! Happy very late WOYWW ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments. Please visit again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...