Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

August Decorated Envelope - Cindy Smith MS USA



I received this lovely envelope, the first one that is designed based on the stamps. Can you spot the stamps? Cindy writes that the script is outside her usual "old lady" script calligraphy and she is trying new things. Well it's my pleasure that she got to try it out on me. Cindy if you see this THANK YOU so much. Wish I could draw or write half as good.

When I got it I ran into the post office and showed my post lady. I always show her all my envelopes and postcards and discuss the stamps, calligraphy etc. She said she has never had such an interesting postbox renter having so much lovely mail.

Jean Wilson and Jan Hardt organise this wonderful envelope exchange.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Bridget this is gorgeous - no wonder you share when you get mail looking like this!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, wow, and wow again! That is a work of art!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments. Please visit again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...