Pages

Tuesday, September 07, 2021

5 Questions from InsomniaQueen July 2021

 I received this delightfully decorated envelope from a new online group I joined in June for letter writing. A great covid stress relief hobby for me and finding new friends online. You write 5 questions and someone replies to them.

This is the front of the envelope, the address part got abit wet so the writing is starting to fade.

This is the back. 

I love the notebook she wrote in, in answer to my 5 Questions.



2 comments:

  1. Glad you liked it! I had fun putting it together for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful envelope to receive through the mail, with great promise of what may be inside.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments. Please visit again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...