Pages

Thursday, September 02, 2021

A World of Snail Mail - September Week 1 challenge

Not long ago I joined an online group called A World Of Snail Mail because I love sending and receiving Snail Mail. During September there is this challenge that we can do with snail mail so I took it on to take my mind off some personal challenging news.  

Week 1 - Decorate an envelope for a letter you'r emailing. This envelope is also in another challenge for August in Decorated Envelopes that I have participated in a while ago and loved it. This letter is going to George who is the husband of Jean Wilson who organises the decorated envelopes.

Week 1 - Write to a family member. This postcard is going to my youngest daughter in Melbourne. I haven't seen her for awhile because of covid restrictions. The postcard is of  kombucha I have made in various flavours of passionfruit, strawberry, lemon and ginger, raspberry and jaboticaba.

Week 1 - Write a letter outdoors. This is going to MIL in US, its a photo of the milk pail sitting on her front step that I took when I was last there in 2019. The view is of our backyard and the many fruit trees I have planted in pots until I decide where I would like them permanently planted.

Week 1 - Send a postcard to someone you haven't seen in awhile. This one is going to a dear friend in Canberra that is the best home cook I know. Nola Murdock has taught me so much when it comes to cooking and she has a heart of gold. 


1 comment:

  1. wonderful post cards and envelope, Bridget - hope all is well/improving with you and yours... gentle cyber {{{{{hugs}}}}}
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments. Please visit again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...