Another challenge at Red Carpet Studio based on the movie Frozen.
I made a layout for this project using my friend's grand-daughter AVA, isn't she gorgeous!
- IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko: Vertigo, StazOn Blue Hawaii and Cactus Green inkpad, Memento Rhubarb Stalk Dew Drop inkpad, Ink blushers, Radiant Neon Electric Blue, irRESISTible Wedding Dress and Dandelion. All Purpose Ink Frost White
- Clearsnap: Fairy Dust Glitter-Pralines & Cream
- Spellbinders: Grand Calibur.
- We R Memory Keepers: Cropadile
- Tombow: 2-way glue.
- Jo Sonja: texture paste.
- Green Tara: gold and green leaves
- Stampin’ Up: Polka dot brads
- Bazzill: Vanilla, Green, White and Red 12” x 12” cardstock
- TCW: Snakeskin Stencil
- Miscellaneous: white cardstock offcut, double sided tape, glue gun, glue stick, tweezers, festive ribbon, Palette knife, white pearls, Love chipboard.
You've got until Feb 12 to make a project and enter in this challenge to win a prize.