Pages

Tuesday, May 19, 2020

5 in 5 - May 2020 - My Backyard

Today I am joining Sandie from itchifingers to post photos I have taken in 5 minutes.(Interesting concept)

I stood in my backgarden and took 5 minutes worth of photos and these were the best:


 Red Dragon fruit 
 Bird planted chilli tree
 Pine cones ready for the fire
 Blue string left by hubby, not sure what he was using it for
Chopped wood ready for the fireplace


Here's how it works:
1. Choose a location.
2. Have your camera ready.
3. Set a mobile timer for 5 minutes.
4. Take as many photos you can until the time is up.
5. Choose 5 photos to download and share by using the linkytool. 

We have until the 25th of the month to add your photos and if you want to know more about 5in5 there are details HERE.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Bridget, welcome to 5 in 5 and thank you for taking part in this monthly photo challenge. I love the variety and texture of your photos and hope you will join us again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an interesting concept, and some wonderful photos - the contrast in the blue string photo is stunning.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments. Please visit again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...