Pages

Friday, May 08, 2020

Lifestyle Goals - Weekly, Monthly, Yearly Week 8 - 14 May 2020

How did you do with your goals last week?


Completed goals for week 1- 8 May

1.     Purchase a monitor/tv so Michael can get connected properly when working from home þ

2.     Continue to clean out pantry (its a huge one so its taking abit of time). þ

3.     Plant more winter vegetables like cabbage, (dang already misplaced the seed packets when I went to see what I was going to plant)

4.     Water plants with Potash, its a two week cycle, for the plants that are fruiting.. Nitrogen for when they are first starting out and any greens. þ

5.     Plant out sprouting ginger

6.     Watch the Eta Aquariids meteor shower between Saturday and Tuesday Tried but realised on the news report that it was best seen between 2am and 5am þ Zzzzz time

7.     Finish letters þ 1 down more to go

8.     Do my physio exercises þ

9.     Make chilli dishes with the Chillies I got from a great friend on the island Waty Marsh 

10.   Do something with the 847 g or 64 Quail eggs I got from and Island friend Huney

11.   Make soft yummy fudge that I got recipe   þ Ended up making 2 trays of this yummy fudge

12. Read a few pages of my current book WOMEN OF THE LAND – LIZ HARFULL.  þ

13. Continue with my family history research þFound some really interesting stuff about my great great grandfather


Goals for this week 8 - 14 May

1.     Learn how to work the Smart TV and its remote

2.     Continue to clean out pantry (its a huge one so its taking abit of time)

3.     FIND winter vegetables like cabbage, (from misplaced seed packets)

4.     Plant out sprouting ginger

5.     Dig holes for poles to plant dragon fruit

6.     Continue with letters

7.     Continue with my physio exercises

8.     Make chilli dishes with the Chillies I got from a great friend on the island Waty Marsh 

9.     Do something with the 847g or 74 Quail eggs I got from and Island friend Huney

10. Read a few pages of my current book WOMEN OF THE LAND – LIZ HARFULL

11. Continue with my family history research

12. Look for CURVES to photograph for A Bracelet of Days May Photo theme



1 comment:

  1. Well done on what you did accomplish Bridget, and all the best for next week :)
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments. Please visit again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...