Pages

Monday, May 04, 2020

Library - the inside one

This afternoon hubby and I got some energy and tackled the Library (hubby's haven). I cleaned the windows and blinds inside, hubby cleaned the windows outside. Hubby moved all the junk and I wiped down all the shelves and books which were covered in dust. Hubby sleeps in here on a mattress in summer as it has the only other air-condition besides the main bedroom.

We had gone out and bought a 32" Smart tv which is what you can see on the coffee table. I want to put another table in there to do the jigsaw puzzles we own and not do it on the dining table which is currently covered in groceries from the pantry which I am trying to clean out.



These are my two favourite bookshelves, my neighbour was renovating last year and I offered to take it off her hands at a bargain price, they are quite heavy and study and holds a lot of books. My self is on the left, have to get all the cookbooks from the garage and fill it up.

I must say it feels really good to do stuff like this and clean.  Dust bunnies were having a great time settling in.

1 comment:

  1. Oh what a wonderful room Bridget - love a room full of books
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments. Please visit again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...