Pages

Monday, May 11, 2020

Never Give Up - Bread making

So those who know me know I don't give up, especially when it comes to cooking. I made this bread on Saturday when we lit our open fire (getting to be a tradition on a Saturday night this winter).

The video gives you sound effects on how crunchy it was, and yummy.

You can see my disaster with bread making with the same recipe.

Early this morning (5am) I made two more recipes, one to cook today (still not giving up hahaha), and one to go in the refrigerator to test Recipetineats theory that it tastes better after a few days (3) in the fridge.

6 comments:

  1. I am curious is letting it sit does make it taste better. But it looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fabulous, and sounds wonderfully crusty and crunchie - looking forward to hearing about the 3 day rise...
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love homemade bread. Doesn't it taste delicious? You've inspired me to make some pizza dough.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bridget, I tried a similar no knead bread recipe, and it worked great. I’m going to keep the next one in the fridge longer and see how it turns out. 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lets compare recipes when its cooked Nil

      Delete

Thanks for visiting, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments. Please visit again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...