Pages

Sunday, May 17, 2020

Story of the bookcase and my famous recipe

So last week I had a zoom conference with some ladies from our homemaking online group and one bright eyed lady spotted my very untidy bookcase behind me. We all laughed when she told me I need to tidy it up, so it didn't take much for that comment to spur me on and get it tidied up.

It had been an eyesore, as you can see


Ta da nicely visible...and I didnt end there, I actually tidied up the whole office lol, you know how it is, you just cant stop. Anyway I now have a really nice clean office.

On the second shelf there is a book in the middle called Homecooked Feasts, my recipe for marinated prawns is in it on page 115
I have since improved that recipe so I use the original for chicken

4 comments:

  1. "The Bookshelf and the Recipe" - sounds like a title to a novel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha see Bridget, how forum ladies always inspire us!
    The bookshelf looks neat and tidy now. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great result Bridget - that's why I 'do' my zoom church service in my lounge, not my studio!!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. A filled bookcase has a lot of personality. They're a little bit like what's in our heads. Congratulations on the mindfulness of your tidy bookshelf. I might have a good look at mine sometime, then again...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments. Please visit again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...