Pages

Friday, April 17, 2020

5 minutes of Fame

I follow an online news called THE NEW DAILY, there are World news and Local news. One article was talking about Corona Virus and how people are managing lockdown or self isolation. The article also asked for photos so I sent my recent photo of my revamped garden that I have been able to do since the lockdown in Australia.

HERE is the article that shows my photograph as the headline picture.  

I was working 2 jobs last year and one shut down and the other only has very minimal shifts, so that allowed me to have some free time to tend to my sorely neglected vegetable garden.

This photo below was featured in the article.

2 comments:

  1. Yay - go Bridget! Enjoy your 5 minutes of fame :)
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your 5 minutes of fame. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments. Please visit again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...