Pages

Saturday, April 11, 2020

Winter Scavenger Hunt 2019

I first saw the Scavenger Hunt on Nil's blog and curiosity got the better of me so I wandered over to where it all began with A Bracelet of Days. It's almost the end of 2019 Winter Photography Scavenger hunt which started around Dec 2019 so I am scrambling to find all the photos.

Here are my finds so far:

1. In the bag: Obviously something has opened up the bag and started to eat the content of my straw

2. Contrast: I bought these shoes cheaply and going to plant something in it, it's a size 10 so way too big for me to wear. I love the contrast of where I had left it outside the patio on the stones


4. Colours: I love the colours of the vegetables I bought last weekend

5. A Garden Gate: I saw this fence on my walk today, I love the contrast of the cement posts and the wood


7. I stood here:  One stubbed black toe

10. The little things:  Woolworths were giving out the Stikeeze toys if you spent $20 or more, they have now stopped giving them out due to the Covid-19. The coin is our $1 to show the size

13. A keyhole: Our front door key hole, its located too close to the edge and the handle is hard to turn

14. Flavour of the month: Chillies, I love my chillies and I discovered I have about 7 chillie trees, 3 I planted and the rest the birds planted
 Wild chillie trees marked by the orange ribbons so hubby doesnt mow them down
 Chillies for cooking                                   Chillies for drying 

 Turned those chillies into chillie jam, its more hot than sweet. Stored upside down to sterlize the lids

15. Letters: The letters I received this month

17. A Line: This rope fence was in a very long line, the whole line wouldn't fit into the photo


If you wanted to play, here is the list:
We're now in to April and have until the 30th to find the rest of our photos for the Winter Photography Scavenger Hunt. For those who may not be aware of this .... I extended the end date to April 30th 2020 and added some more photo prompts to help anyone who was self-isolating as a result of the coronavirus crisis. This is the revised list:
  1. in the bag
  2. contrast
  3. the way to go
  4. colours
  5. a garden gate
  6. vintage 
  7. I stood here
  8. 11 o'clock
  9. solitary
  10. the little things
  11. industrial
  12. time for tea
  13. a keyhole
  14. flavour of the month
  15. letters
  16. a barrier
  17. a line
  18. a chain
  19. an alley
  20. monochrome
Alt A: Chess or Checkers
Alt B: Market
Alt C: The View From My Front Door
Alt D: Three Colours On One Item
Alt E: I Am Reading
Alt F: The Sky Today
Alt G: Free Choice
Alt H: Free Choice  

2 comments:

  1. A nice collection of photos, Bridget. I’m glad you are joining the photo scavenger hunt.

    My favorite is the basket of veggies. It’s so colorful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving these Bridget - especially the rope :) that appealed to me
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments. Please visit again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...