Pages

Saturday, April 04, 2020

Pantry Cleaning Out

This lockdown from the Corona Virus is spurring many people on to do stuff around the house. Well I now have the opportunity to clean out my pantry that was needing it badly. Because I cook many cuisines, I have lots of different items to cook these.

 I have a small walkin pantry
 I definitely need split shelves, as you can see the wasted room in each shelf that I could fill and make it neater and easier to find...someday

 All items out on the tables so I can fumigate and wipe down all the shelves and walls to give it a real good clean

What are you doing for your self-isolation or lockdown? 

1 comment:

  1. What a marathon Bridget - I am gardening, card making, knitting, embroidering and walking while it is fine... no going out at all to the various things I was busy with, not even shopping - the family are doing that for me, so quite a few things are getting finished.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I thoroughly enjoy reading your comments. Please visit again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...